Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hi, I'm back!

Hi again,

I feel like I haven't posted on here in forever; probably because I haven't.

I would like to start off by saying that, I actually haven't been eating completely vegan for the past few weeks, which is most likely why I took a break from posting. I moved back to my parent's house for the summer, to do an internship a couple towns over, and to make life easier for my family I choose to try pescetarianism. For those of you who don't know what that is, its a diet very similar to vegetarianism except you allow yourself to eat fish (and unlike veganism, you eat dairy products).

Although my family eats very little meat, they still enjoy fish and do eat dairy. So, I figured I could make a compromise while I'm living with them. Long story short, it didn't work. And now, a month later, I'm back on my blog to finally post more thoughts and recipes.

I would also like to let you know that I'm currently doing an internship and taking a 4 week summer class, so for the next few weeks I might not get around to posting much, but all that will be done soon and I'll have free time again to write about food...my true passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment